Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fake it 'til you make it...

Yes, I know I have not written here in a while.  Partly because I have been super busy with my little photography business, partly because I was wrapped up in what was apparently a fantasy (looking to buy a new house), and partly because I just haven't been in a good place.  I really don't want to come here and whine and complain.  I really don't want to spout off all of the reasons why I am mad at the world.  I really don't want to feel the way I have been feeling.  Yet, here I am, feeling angry, sad, and in a dark place.  I'm trying really hard to "fake it 'til I make it", but it's hard.  I don't want to seem ungrateful, I don't.  But, truth be told, I probably am.  I know I have it good.  I have what should be a happy little life.  But, I'm not happy.  I'm just not.  I'm trying very hard to be.  And I will keep trying.  That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment